The Cowboys are 6-1 going into the buy week. It's good their getting a chance to rest. The main thing right now is for Tony Romo to recover from his hamstring injury as he got hurt during the last game.
The big picture is:
1) The Cowboys have a solid QB in Romo. Granted every once in a while he has a bad day, but he's the type of QB who can win a superbowl.
2) The 2 RB system is more or less effective. Marion Barber is perhaps a bit better than Jones, but the combo is really tough to deal with.
3) The defense is getting healthy and better. They are starting to put on a good pass rush which is key.
4) We have the best record in the NFC and only lost to the Patriots who are a machine. That said, we haven't beaten any really good teams so far, but we have won the games we were supposed to.
5) I think we have a legit shot at going to the superbowl this year.